Sat, 16 Apr|
Wildlings Nature Space
Wildlings Egg Hunt | Sat 16 Apr | 3.30-5.30pm
Join us for our annual Easter Egg Hunt at Wildlings!
Time & Location
16 Apr 2022, 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Wildlings Nature Space, 27A Loewen Rd, Singapore 248839
About the event
Join us for our annual Easter bash at Wildlings! We'll be running additional sessions on Saturday 16th April at 12.30pm Sunday 17th April at 9.30am and 3.30pm. We recommend the event for children aged 2yrs to 8yrs.
We'll have all of our nature playtime activities available with some Easter-themed extras, including:
- Marshmallow toasting
- Egg hunt
- Find the Easter Bunny challenge
- Easter crafting area
- Spring planting activity
- Nature Playtime Passport with puzzle
Places are strictly limited due to safe distancing requirements so please book early to avoid disappointment!
- All children need an accompanying adult. An adult can bring up to four children.
- The event is largely self-guided around various activity stations in our private nature space in Dempsey.
- Ensure you have purchased at least one ticket which includes an adult. Our staff cannot supervise your children.
- Child and adult tickets are available
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable to another timeslot for any reason whatsoever. This includes sickness. You may pass your tickets to friends if you can no longer make it.
- Groups of 10 max
- Masks are optional as we are outdoors. Our space is large and will not be crowded.
- A 48hr grace period applies to mistaken purchases, after which no refunds are allowed. Any mistaken purchases are subject to a 3.64% credit card fee upon all refunds.
- Dress appropriately for the outdoors, including mosquito repellant
- Food and drink are allowed in our Nature Space. Take-away is available conveniently from our neighbours Baker & Cook & Plank Pizza. Please take all rubbish and food scraps home with you to avoid pests.
- You will need to sign our Accompanied Waiver before your session.
Admits one child to the event
This ticket admits one adult only. Adults must be accompanying a child.