Sun, 18 Dec|
Wildlings Christmas Festival | 18th Dec | 11am to 1pm
Wildlings invites you to experience the magic and wonder of Christmas in our beautiful nature space in Dempsey this December.
Time & Location
18 Dec 2022, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Singapore, 27A Loewen Rd, Singapore 248839
About the event
Wildlings Annual Christmas Festival is back and bigger and better than ever!
Saturday 17th December and Sunday 18th December
- Fabulous Christmas Party entertainment by Lucy Sparkles!
- Meet and Greet with Santa Claus! Say hello to the big man, take a photo and recieve a candy cane for each child!
- Snow time with our snow machine!
- Christmas crafting in our crafting tent
- All of our usual Nature Playtime Fun!
- There will be four sessions per day: 9am to 11am, 11am to 1pm, 2pm to 4pm and 4pm to 6pm
- Food and beverage is available to purchase from Baker & Cook and can be bought into our Nature Space and consumed in certain areas only. Please remove all waste with you, including food waste to avoid vermin.
- Showers and toilet facilities are available onsite at Core Collective.
- The event is recommended for children aged 2 to 10 years.
- Tickets are priced at $48 per child, $10 per adult.
- The main event tent has a capacity for approximately 50 children. Adults are kindly asked to remain on the outskirts of the tentage during entertainment time with Lucy Sparkles and Friends.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable. You may pass your tickets to a friend if you can no longer make the event.
- Please contact us if you would like to transfer your ticket to a different timeslot. This will strictly be subject to availability.
- In the event of fine weather a small number of walk-in spaces will be released on a first come first served basis.
- You will be required to accept our Adverse Weather Policy upon booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. One adult can bring up to four children.
Nature Playtime Fun!Everywhere
Christmas CraftingWorkshop Tent
Admits one child. The event is recommended for children aged 2-10yrs. All children who are walking require a ticket.