Wild Cooking Class (12 & 13 OCT, 3.30pm)
Time & Location
About the Event
Drop your children off with us for an adventure into the wilder side of cooking in our beautiful nature space in Dempsey.
- Enjoy a site tour, touch, taste, and smell the edible plants in our gardens as well as a talk about our wonderful new chickens
- Harvest* their own edibles and feed their independance with a wild forest salad
- Harvest ingredients for making a wild drink such as roselle ribena or butterfly pea lemonade
- Learn about campfire cooking basics, including fire wood collection and fire lays
- Cook a basic item on the campfire. This week we'll be making campfire chocolate orange cupcakes (includes gluten, eggs and dairy)
- Learn how to leave a fire pit safe, clean and tidy to foster a sense or responsibility
*Exact edibles are subject to change with growing seasons and the plants available at the time.
This workshop is suitable for children 7yrs old and older. Please note that 7yrs is the absolute lower age limit regardless of older siblings attending.
Please artive 5 minutes early so that we can start on time.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Children must be booked in in pairs during Phase 2 Covid-19 restrictions.
- Sold OutBUDDY TICKET (2 Pax)$136$1360$0