Sun, 19 Nov|
Wildlings Nature Space
FREE Community Celebration! (Exclusive for Forest School Families Only)
Let's get together and celebrate all that is important about community, nature, sustainability, and spending meaningful time, outdoors, having fun. We'll celebrate you, your children, our staff, creativity and nature. The sky is the limit!
Time & Location
19 Nov 2023, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Wildlings Nature Space, 27A Loewen Rd, Singapore 248839
About the event
Wildlings Community Celebration
We are thrilled to announce a special event for the Wildlings family, as a community for learning is an essential element of any Forest School. Join us for a complimentary morning of community spirit and forest activities, crafted exclusively for those connected to Wildlings.
This event is tailored for:
- Forest School Enrollees: Those currently attending Forest Babies, Accompanied Forest School or Forest School Club or our nature explorers programmes with schools.
- Camp Regulars: Are you a frequent participant in our Wildlings camps? We would love to see you again at our event!
- Group Adventurers: Have you organized a school or group excursion to Wildlings? Our schools and group visits programme is an essential part of what we do and we would like to welcome those passionate organisers and their families to Wildlings.
What’s in Store:
- Engage in a Family Nature Scavenger Hunt to explore the wonders of our nature space.
- Participate in Gardening Activities and get your hands dirty with nature and make a difference.
- Unwind with Nature Yoga session for the whole family in our event tent.
- Enjoy Kidmando Games that promise fun and physical challenges for older kids.
- Craft with nature during our Nature Crafts sessions for a creative and sustainable morning.
- Plus, many more engaging activities!
Get Involved! Let us know -
- If you have an environmental hobby or skill, consider sharing it with our community.
- For those with a passion for storytelling, we welcome you to captivate our young attendees by reading your favourite children's book.
- If you have a talent that resonates with the ethos of the Forest, we’d love for you to showcase it.
- Contributions of finger foods or drinks for our community picnic are greatly appreciated.
- RSVP: Please confirm your attendance. The event is free, but we are planning attentively to ensure a wonderful experience for all.
- Exclusivity: This celebration is intended for Wildlings families. If you did not receive an email, please let us know.
- Weather Contingency: Our event will proceed in light rain. Should severe weather arise, updates will be communicated via email.
- Parental Attendance: This an event for the whole family to attend together. Children may not be dropped off.
- Dress and Prepare: Equip yourselves for outdoor conditions. Bring along finger foods or drinks to share.
We eagerly anticipate welcoming you to Wildlings for a memorable morning of nature and community bonding!