Fri, 07 Oct|
Wildlings Nature Space
Children's Day Celebration 2022 (Session 2-4pm)
Friday 7th October, 2-4pm Join us for marshmallow toasting, woodworking, games and prizes this Children's Day!
Time & Location
07 Oct 2022, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Wildlings Nature Space, 27A Loewen Rd, Singapore 248839
About the event
Join us for our annual Children's Day Festival at Wildlings! Please note that this is the first session and there is a second session at 4pm to 6pm.
We'll have all of our nature playtime activities available along with some special extras to celebrate our wonderful children:
- Marshmallow toasting on our outdoor campfire pit
- Blue Butterfly Pea Lemonade Stand
- Woodwork crafting in our workshop space with the help of our Forest School leaders
- Games with awesome prizes such as a signed book 'The Box People' by Kenny Peavy
- Activity booklet
- Tropical plant giveaway
- All children need an accompanying adult. An adult can bring up to four children. Our staff cannot supervise your children.
- This event is recommended for children aged 3yrs and up.
- The event is largely self-guided around various activity stations in our private nature space in Dempsey.
- Extra adult tickets can be purchased at the door for $5 per adult
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable to another timeslot for any reason whatsoever. This includes sickness of any kind. You may pass your tickets to friends if you can no longer make it.
- A 48hr grace period applies to mistaken purchases, after which no refunds are allowed. Any mistaken purchases are subject to a 3.64% credit card fee upon all refunds.
- Dress appropriately for the outdoors, including mosquito repellant
- Food and drink are allowed in our Nature Space. Take-away is available conveniently from our neighbours Baker & Cook & Plank Pizza. Please take all rubbish and food scraps home with you to avoid pests.
- You will need to sign our Accompanied Waiver before your session.
Admits one child and one adult to the event
This ticket admits one adult only. Adults must be accompanying a child.