Wildlings Easter Egg Hunt | 3rd April | 3pm to 5pm
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us this Easter with our first annual Easter Egg Hunt! Bring the children along to get their faces painted, enjoy imaginative play in our nature space, get creative with Easter crafts and hunt for Easter Eggs! These eggs can be traded in for campfire smores (toasted marshmallows sandwiched between choclate biscuits. Nothing healthy about it!).
All our usual Nature Play fun will be on offer.
We recommend these sessions for children aged 2yrs and older.
Children will need to be supervised by an adult at all times.
ADVERSE WEATHER PROCEDURE
All of our activities are outdoors and there is always a chance of wet weather. All of our activities will take place under shelter (except the egg hunt) and we go ahead in normal wet weather if we deem conditions on site to be safe.
If we find stormy conditions on the day, we follow a three step procedure:
STEP 1: We alert all customers via email to a potential delay due to adverse weather no later than 1hr in advance of the allotted start time.
STEP 2: If adverse conditions continue we alert all customers via email to either a) a 30 minute session delay, or b) cancellation, no later than 30 minutes in advance of the allotted start time.
STEP 3: If the weather has cleared we start the session 30 minutes late and finish 30 minutes later. If the adverse weather persists we cancel the session and alert all customers via email at the earliest opportunity and no later than the allotted start time.
Should we have to cancel the event in its entirety then customers will be issued with a refund.
If we have to close due to lightning with less than one hour's playtime we will issue all customers with a Nature Play voucher
If we open for one hour or more then no vouchers will be issued.
If you choose not to attend for any reason but we run the event meeting the above conditions your ticket is forfeit.
SAFE DISTANCING MEASURES
- Safe entry check in and check out (or Trace Together, pending new government rules).
- Maximum site capacity limit of 50 persons, excluding staff.
- Please maintain a safe distance from others of at least 1 meter.
- Please do not gather in groups larger than 8 (or larger if allowed: we will adapt to the latest government rules).
- Anyone over 6yrs must wear a face cover unless engaged in strenuous activity. It is also not recommended to wear wet masks.
- If you see a play space is busy with the allowed number of people, please come back later. Please be sure to allow others to use play spaces by taking turns.
- Wash hands upon entry and exit and temperature taking at the gate.
- No more than 8 people engaged in our activities at any one time:
- No socialising with others outside of your group
- Sold OutAdult and Child Ticket$55$550$0
- Sold OutSingle Ticket$45$450$0