Wild Cooking @ Wildlings
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for an adventure into the wilder side of cooking this Sunday. Participants will:
- Enjoy a site tour, touch, taste, and smell the edible plants in our gardens
- Harvest* edibles and feed the independant soul with a wild forest salad
- Harvest ingredients for making a wild drink such as roselle ribena or butterfly pea lemonade
- Learn about campfire cooking basics, including fire wood collection and fire lays
- Cook a basic item on the campfire**, such as bread on a stick, popcorn, or toast a marshmallow
- Learn how to leave a fire pit safe, clean and tidy to foster a sense or responsibility
*Exact edibles are subject to change with growing seasons and the plants available at the time
** The exact campfire cooking item will change based upon what is available in our gardens
This workshop is suitable for children 7yrs old and older.
Please artive 5 minutes early so that we can start ontime.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Book 2 or more children for 10% off. Enter WILDCOOKING10 at check-out. Don't forget to press enter to activate the code!
- Sold OutGeneral Admission$68$680$0