Wild Cooking Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Drop your children off with us for an adventure into the wilder side of cooking in our beautiful nature space in Dempsey.
- Enjoy a site tour, touch, taste, and smell the edible plants in our gardens
- Harvest* their own edibles and feed the independant soul with a wild forest salad
- Harvest ingredients for making a wild drink such as roselle ribena or butterfly pea lemonade
- Learn about campfire cooking basics, including fire wood collection and fire lays
- Cook a basic item on the campfire**, such as bread on a stick, popcorn, or toast a marshmallow
- Learn how to leave a fire pit safe, clean and tidy to foster a sense or responsibility
*Exact edibles are subject to change with growing seasons and the plants available at the time
** The exact campfire cooking item will change. We often cook with gluten, eggs and dairy so please check with us before booking.
This workshop is suitable for children 7yrs old and older.
Please artive 5 minutes early so that we can start ontime.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Book 2 or more children for 10% off. Enter WILDCOOKING10 at check-out. Don't forget to press the arrow to activate the code!
- Sold OutGeneral Admission$68$680$0