New Location Trial | 18m-4yrs
Time & Location
About the Event
Meeting & Welcome
Safety at Forest School
We head off when we are all ready
Make Camp & Social Snack Time (10.30am approx)
Everyone helps to make camp, get comfortable and we rest for a drink and a snack to which everyone contributes something healthy. No nuts, no disposable plastic and no highly processed foods please.
Learning through play experiences
The leader will set up two or three optional experiences and observe and support the learners in the activities that they choose or self-create. Experiences may be loose part play, arts and crafts, cultural or nature connections, imaginary play and so on.
Mindfulness and story time
We come together to calm our bodies and minds
We’ll have a story, and take the time to be grateful
Pack up and farewells, exit the forest or bring along a picnic lunch and stay a while longer.
The session will end at approximately 11.30am with some flexibility
- We will send out our Forest School Handbook prior to the session. This contains useful information on what to wear, what to bring, and other useful tips about how we work together and how we respect nature.
- Please read our policies page for further information: www.wildlings.sg/policies
- After this trial session you will have the opportunity to join our Forest School programme in January. We will run two weekly sessions for younger children, one in Bukit Batok Nature Park and the other is still to be decided but potentially Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
- Younger or older siblings are welcome to attend with a child in the 18m to 4 year age range. The programme is suitable for most children until their 4th birthday. Find out more about this programme here: www.wildlings.sg/programmes
- Babies who are not yet walking are free to come along but please let us know if you will be bringing a baby.
- This event requires 6 registrations in order to go ahead.
- Sold OutAccompanied Child$25$250$0
- Sold OutSibling$15$150$0