Nature Play with Halloween | 3.00-5.30PM
Time & Location
About the Event
3.00pm - doors open for nature play
3.30-5.00 - face painting, broomstick or wand making, bonfire and halloween treasure hunting
5.00-5.30 - nature play continues
5.30pm - doors close
You are welcome to enjoy a picnic in our space.
Due to our strict covid-19 capacity limits, we can only allow one discounted adult per full paying child. Adults must therefore purchase an adult and child ticket or book in as an extra full paying child.
The full price ticket includes 2.5hrs of nature play, the treat hunt, halloween craft, and face painting.
We do not recommend this special nature play session for children under the age of 2yrs. `The additional halloween themed activities are targeted at children 4yrs+.
SAFE DISTANCING MEASURES
- Safe entry check in and check out
- Maximum site capacity limit of 50 persons, excluding staff
- Please maintain a safe distance from others of at least 1 meter
- Please do not gather in groups larger than 5
- Anyone over 6yrs must wear a face cover
- If you see a play space or experience is busy with five people, please come back later. Please be sure to allow others to use play spaces by taking turns.
- Wash hands upon entry and temperature taking at the gate
PLEASE DO NOT WEAR SYTHETIC AND HIGHLY FLAMMABLE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
- Sold OutAdult and Child Ticket$55$550$0
- Extra Child$45$450$0